Looking for comfortable in ears, that stay put...

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all.

I am looking for comfortable in ears ( To be honest, i don't really like in ears, but if i don't notice them, it shouln't be a prob) I hate shoving things in my ears.. But on the go in ears a very much portable then the bigger closed headphones...

My only expercience is

The buds that came with my latest phone (Blackberry) They don't stay in

The standard apple buds, the stay in the ear, but comfort is horrible, not to mention the sound..

The buds that came with my brothers samsung galaxy S GA edition... They don;t get in my ear...

The budget is max €250

Myself, i am looking @ Bose IE2 and B&W C5.

Can someone comment on them? Of course other tips are very much welcome

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I found these Bose earphones a refreshing change - they don't burrow into your head like many designs, plus the rubbery protrusions fit neatly and lightly into your outer ear to keep the headphones in place.

http://www.whathifi.com/review/bose-mie2i

They don't noise-isolate as well as those burrowing in-ears, but otherwise highly impressive - and great for hands-free phone use, too, thanks to a handy clip and well-placed microphone.

AlmaataKZ

Jan 7, 2009
Visit site
another thing you can try (with your existing phones or with any new ones) is use soft foam tips like comply. They hold in place really well and provide better seal and sound isolation.

you can buy comply foam tips to fit most popular in-ears.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts