looking for advice on an av stand

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi there im at this point in time looking for a new av rack to surrport all my gear. im swayin towards a blok super stax jw if anyone has one or has other makes for me to look for ?

Jammoe

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I have a Blok Superstax, so if you have any questions relating to that, ask away.

But, as it was the only (first?) one that I came across that looked the perfect size for what I was looking for, I didn't really look at alternatives so can't offer any words of wisdom there, I'm afraid.

A

Anonymous

ok well im just wondering if the blok is worth the money i can get one for 720 free shipping is that a good price ?

Jammoe

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
It's a good price for the unit. Think I paid £800. You certainly can't fault it in terms of build quality. It's a good-looking, solid piece of furniture for sure.

Whether it's good value for money in terms of alternatives, I can't really say.

A

Anonymous

what is it like to keep clean cos i have wood floors so dust is a git with my gear :(

Jammoe

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
In the main, it looks as good as the day I got it. The wood stays clean; the glass is a bit of a dust trap. But I just give it a bit of a dust every couple weeks and it stays looking good.

(I got it in black wood and black glass because I'm terribly lazy and the dust is less noticeable).

Bear in mind it's a heavy beast though, make sure the floor stable and level.

(That sounds a bit patronising, it's not supposed to - the Superstax is a big unit!!)

A

Anonymous

yeah it looks beffy in the pics whats it like to put build ?

Jammoe

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
OK, that's not quite accurate. The main unit came as one. There are four glass shelves that are height-adjustable; they just slide in on top of the supports.

TRENDING THREADS