looking for 2nd hand or ex dem ampfor my son

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Hi all Iv been looking for an amp for my son on the bay any suggestions His musical tastes are much wider than mine although we do tend to like the same core music He loves ac/dc sabbath alice cooper muse rob zombie I have given him my old mission 752s I dont realy want to spend more than £200 I missed out on the pioneer a400 marantz m64 sig arcam amps etc any advice on this sort of amp would be good also any cdps at around £200 to make up a basic system at the moment he has an old denon dm 39 not sure of model no :cheers:

omnibeard

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Personally, I wouldn't look past the Pioneer A400 - keep your eyes on ebay and gumtree especially for a bargain.

Awesome amp! Will pair beautifully with the Mission 752. A bargain at anything around £150 I reckon - if you can get for a lot less, and sometimes you can, then so much the better!

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
omnibeard said:
Personally, I wouldn't look past the Pioneer A400 - keep your eyes on ebay and gumtree especially for a bargain.

Awesome amp! Will pair beautifully with the Mission 752. A bargain at anything around £150 I reckon - if you can get for a lot less, and sometimes you can, then so much the better!

Hi the a400 is on my radar a friend had one he said it was realy good I missed that one when it came out :cheers: