Logitech UE-4000 On-Ear Stereo Headphone review

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Here's my text review of the new UE-4000: http://www.hifiheadphones.co.uk/forum/headphone-reviews/1815-logitech-ue-4000-stereo-headphone-review.html

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
drummerman said:
Interesting thank you. Perhaps finally a contender for my 'supercharged' aurvana's?

regards

I look around more now at these different brands, and some of the headphones look similar enough that maybe there's an OEM for some of them and any particular headphone may be just a rebrand of that OEM. The Aurvana Live looks familiar, like a Soundmagic or Beyerdynamic DTX501p - don't really know.

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
From what I hear, Innerfidelity got 2 sets of the UE-4000 (from where I don't know), and had problems on the left side with both sets. Reduced bass, increased distortion. So I tested mine with deep bass and mono tracks, and listened to each earcup with the left ear (to eliminate any left-right hearing difference). The UE-4000 design allows each earcup to be placed evenly on the left ear, so differences there won't be a factor. My left and right drivers were within one decibel of each other. I don't remember buying any headphones in the past 2 years (about 30 sets total) that had significant differences between the left and right, although there was one brand and model of headphone, very low-priced, that had significant sample-to-sample differences.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts