Logitech Harmony One remote £75

A

Anonymous

thanks alot just ordered mine last night hopefully get it next week then get my coffe table tidied up

A

Anonymous

£99 now typical of Amazon....A few hits then a price hike..!

A

Anonymous

Just tried it with the code at 18.33pm and it worked fine.

£78.16 inc first class delivery.

Leahandanna

A

Anonymous

Looks like we're all going to have a lot of fun programming these things!

Should have mentioned before that it's £75 with the free super saver delivery. I always use this as it's always really quick anyway - and i'm a tight git.

A

Anonymous

Hi bennyben,

Thanks for the help on this one, I noticed that it would be £75.00 for the other delivery method, but I chose first class then it would give me all weekend to try and sort it out.

great forum and help like this is great for everyone.

Leahandanna

A

Anonymous

Tempted to go for one of these as it's a good deal and the remote appeals to my geeky/gadgety nature! A little concerned that it may not be able to turn on my Pana plasma, which, with other Pana's, you need to push and hold the remote button for a second or two before it switches on. Can anyone confirm that the remote can be programmed to deal with this?

kena

May 28, 2008
Visit site
dr_scott2001:

Tempted to go for one of these as it's a good deal and the remote appeals to my geeky/gadgety nature! A little concerned that it may not be able to turn on my Pana plasma, which, with other Pana's, you need to push and hold the remote button for a second or two before it switches on. Can anyone confirm that the remote can be programmed to deal with this?

Can't confirm but 99.99% sure it will be okay, my Philips Pronto doesn't have an issue doing this so can't see why the Harmony would have a prob. and people asking for help on Logitech site mainly have issues with switching on/off more that one Panny device which can be fixed by changing the IR /switch of Vieralink. I've ordered the one but I'm also too tight t pay them postage so roll on next week.

cram

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
My Harmony One arrived today - very impressed with it so far. The bundled software is ok (definitely could be better) but I'm pleased with the end results. Even the wife is impressed.

TRENDING THREADS