Logitech Harmony One remote £75

A

Anonymous

thanks alot just ordered mine last night hopefully get it next week then get my coffe table tidied up

A

Anonymous

£99 now typical of Amazon....A few hits then a price hike..!

A

Anonymous

Just tried it with the code at 18.33pm and it worked fine.

£78.16 inc first class delivery.

Leahandanna

A

Anonymous

Looks like we're all going to have a lot of fun programming these things!

Should have mentioned before that it's £75 with the free super saver delivery. I always use this as it's always really quick anyway - and i'm a tight git.

A

Anonymous

Hi bennyben,

Thanks for the help on this one, I noticed that it would be £75.00 for the other delivery method, but I chose first class then it would give me all weekend to try and sort it out.

great forum and help like this is great for everyone.

Leahandanna

A

Anonymous

Tempted to go for one of these as it's a good deal and the remote appeals to my geeky/gadgety nature! A little concerned that it may not be able to turn on my Pana plasma, which, with other Pana's, you need to push and hold the remote button for a second or two before it switches on. Can anyone confirm that the remote can be programmed to deal with this?

kena

May 28, 2008
Visit site
dr_scott2001:

Tempted to go for one of these as it's a good deal and the remote appeals to my geeky/gadgety nature! A little concerned that it may not be able to turn on my Pana plasma, which, with other Pana's, you need to push and hold the remote button for a second or two before it switches on. Can anyone confirm that the remote can be programmed to deal with this?

Can't confirm but 99.99% sure it will be okay, my Philips Pronto doesn't have an issue doing this so can't see why the Harmony would have a prob. and people asking for help on Logitech site mainly have issues with switching on/off more that one Panny device which can be fixed by changing the IR /switch of Vieralink. I've ordered the one but I'm also too tight t pay them postage so roll on next week.

cram

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
My Harmony One arrived today - very impressed with it so far. The bundled software is ok (definitely could be better) but I'm pleased with the end results. Even the wife is impressed.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts