Logitech Harmony One only £74.99!!

A

Anonymous

Dont forget 10% quidco as well, going to buy but cant afford but at under 70.00 this is a steal.

Will sell my old harmony so that should make 20.00 on ebay as well

grdunn123

Sep 24, 2007
Visit site
Just out of interest, I've tried a couple of cheaper all in one remotes i the past and found them pretty much useless for controlling things. How good is the Harmony (Sky HD, Pioneer amp, Sony BD and Panny TV) and how easy is it to set up as I found in the past these things are almost impossible!

A

Anonymous

I found it hard to set up first, but thats because I never owned a harmony.

I called the help desk, they picked up straight away, and showed me how to set up one device, and then I was away.

I am sure I would have figured it out, but couldnt be bothered as they have a help line for that.

This is my second so you can see how impressed I am.

BenLaw

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Hi grdunn123
emotion-1.gif

At that price it's well worth it - I was very happy to get mine for £100 from the 'bay this year. It takes a bit of work - intuitive isn't quite the word - you really need to think through what you are actually doing with your original remotes. And the Logitech software has a lot of extra features when you keep using. But if you give it a bit of time it's brilliant, very nice to be able to press one (touch screen) button to start up multiple components and set everything just as you like it.

A

Anonymous

best price i have seen in some time, well worth snapping up before the price goes up.

simple to set up and even easier to use!

and save a small fortune on batteries.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts