Logitech Harmony One £69.99 Deliered at Play.com

A

Anonymous

Bought one a week ago from Misco for £87 delivered I think it was. Darned shame to have missed this one. It's a great product.

A

Anonymous

Out of stock but placed order and it went through so will see what happens. Thankyou very much.

Sc00bied00:Voucher code still being accepted if anyone interested, but out of stock

I got the same message "out of stock", but ordered one anyway on Wednesday. It was posted on Friday!
emotion-4.gif

A

Anonymous

Ordered mine last week and have just received the 'on it's way' notification.

SUPERB !

Many thanks for the lead.

A

Anonymous

Recieved yesterday,

Up and running today - what a superb piece of kit - stunningly good.
emotion-21.gif

Cheers again.

A

Anonymous

Hi,

Really want one of these to replace a old cambridge audio m1+, I have a fair amount of equipment but would want to use this with the following:

TV: Panasonic TH-37PX80, HD-DVD: Toshiba HD-EP30, Blu-Ray: Panasonic BD35, CD: Technics SL-PS7, Reciever: Denon AVR-1909, DAB: Technics ST-GT1000

Do you thin it will be fine with this? Im more fussed with it being able to handle the majority of the reciever functions then anything else.

Thanks

cram

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Check out the logitech website you can check whether the remote works with your equipment or not. If it is IR based then chances are it will. Got my Harmony at the start of the year and whilst it has a few quirks definitely one of the best purchases I've made.

A

Anonymous

Downloaded lots of tv channel icons for my harmony one, anyone know how to use them?

A

Anonymous

Tops!

Back in stock and voucher still works so ordered today. Hopefully I'll be able to reclaim the arm of my sofa now.

cram

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
eremis6:Downloaded lots of tv channel icons for my harmony one, anyone know how to use them?

Within the Harmony software go to your TV activity and look at the Favourites option. Within there you can setup a channel name, number and assign an icon.

A

Anonymous

Hi All,

I am over the moon with mine, but just a quick question -

I know you can adjust the sensitivity of the touch controls but I don't understand the 4 different option boxes in milliseconds.

Current settings are -

Power On Delay 1500ms

Inter Key Delay 0ms

Input Delay 1000ms

Inter Device 500ms

I just want to slow it down - great for going through my favourite channels (fast) but just want a little piece of mind while I am hitting the yellow button for deleting a programme on the hard drive of my Sky HD box.

I think it is the 'Inter Key Delay' but thought that it may be best to ask.

Any help appreciated,

Regards Simon.

A

Anonymous

I take it that's the 9th March 2010 then ?

Now that a fair amount of time to get your orders in !

As for wavey davey's question -

It's good but not that good. (unless others know a way or a cheat)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts