Local itv on sky

A

Anonymous

Hi,am using sky subscription on downstairs tv and sky freeview only upstairs sure i read somewhere you can change it to your local itv thanks in advance.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Like LEE H said, if you ring sky and gave them your new postcode, I think it would then change to your local itv news.

Alternatively you can add any ITV region to "other channels" on your sky box by going to SERVICES-SYSTEM SETUP-ADD CHANNELS. Then go to this website (http://www.lyngsat.com/28east.html) to find the details for your local channel

This will be stored in "other channels" which you would have to access to view

daveh75

....z:Hi,am using sky subscription on downstairs tv and sky freeview only upstairs sure i read somewhere you can change it to your local itv thanks in advance.I assume you don't have a viewing card for that box?

If you use a Sky box without a viewing card it defaults your BBC (101) to London and ITV (103) to Central.

So you have two choices, either manually tune your correct ITV region, then watch via 'other channels' as described in BBBs link.

Or buy a FSFS (Freesat From Sky) card @ £25, which will regionalise your box so you get the correct BBC/ITV regions on there 101-103 EPG slots plus give you access to the few extra FTV channels such as Five, Fiver, Fiver+1, Five US, Five US+1, LFC TV, Viva, Sky3 and C4 HD and Five HD (if you have an HD box)

A

Anonymous

Hi all,thanks for the info did the job spot on once again thank you.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts