List of amps with tone and balance control

SolarGlider

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
Just inquiring, so you're looking for a budget amp then since most of the higher-end stuff doesn't have these controls. One of the higher-end ones that does is Accuphase but that might easily overshoot your budget...

But there will be more models for sure that will have these controls, only can't think of anything else right now.

Macspur, you beat me to it ;-)

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
SolarGlider said:
Just inquiring, so you're looking for a budget amp then since most of the higher-end stuff doesn't have these controls. One of the higher-end ones that does is Accuphase but that might easily overshoot your budget...

But there will be more models for sure that will have these controls, only can't think of anything else right now.

Macspur, you beat me to it ;-)

I believe some Luxman models do too.

Mac

SolarGlider

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
Compared quality wise I'm not a Luxman fan at all. The Accuphase's are on a whole other level when it comes to reliabilty and build quality. I just had to give a new Luxman amp in repair (at the shop where I work) only weeks after being bought. They don't build them anymore like they used to.

lpv

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
thanks for remind me Parasound... not looking for budget amp, got one and quite pleased with it.... if any changes will happen I'll probably go with Accuphase..

I can add myself NaimQute 2 to the list. some of the naim amps have balance control, but probably more expensive ones.. I'm mean, I don't get it... do they think we all have perfectly shaped rooms etc.. but don't really won't start this conversation again. it's all have been said. just some more amps ideas with balance and tone controls please if you will.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts