Linn Majik 140 - any thoughts?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
You guessed, still looking at different speaker options. These I haven't seen reviewed anywhere - the floorstanding version of the well-reviewed standmount, so I wondered if anyone here had actually heard them.

HughUK

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
I realise the question was asked a few years ago, but it just so happens that I listened to some today (part of listening to Spendor A6r, ProAc D16, PMC Twenty 23 and the said Majik). Amp used was my Musical Fidelity M6i. I had shortlisted all four as a result of reading this and other sites. The Spendors were disappointing. The D16s good but not compelling. The PMCs - which I so wanted to choose and buy - we indeed very good. But the Majik 140s sparkled. I was surprised. (The one's I heard came with the optional aluminium foot plate which they say greatly adds to performance and also adds a few hundred pounds). I am still weighing up between the PMC 20.23 and the Linn Majik 140 (the former more elegant to look at, the latter bigger than I expected). I suspect the Majik's will win with my amp. The combination sounded really good.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts