Linn Kiko

gregvet

Dec 24, 2008
Visit site
It looks like my copy must have been lost in the post then, because i havent seen that issue. The blog describes very minimally the sound of the sytem.

Has anyone heard it for themselves?

A

Anonymous

I had one on home demo a couple of weeks ago.

The sound is very clean and detailed, and it goes loud. It didn't have enough bass for my liking - you could hear every bass note but not feel them.

Normally I love the sound of Linn systems, but the Kiko was one of the few Linn products I have heard that I didn't really like - though I'm not really sure why.

A

Anonymous

The room I tried the system in was 12 feet x 13 feet.

My main system is a Linn Majik DSI with Sonus Faber Grand Piano speakers, which is bigger and more expensive than the Kiko so it was obviously going to be better.

I was considering the Kiko as a second system to replace an old Linn Classik CD player with Katan speakers, but I've decided to stick with what I've got for the time being.

WishTree

May 18, 2010
Visit site
jamesh764 said:
The room I tried the system in was 12 feet x 13 feet.

My main system is a Linn Majik DSI with Sonus Faber Grand Piano speakers, which is bigger and more expensive than the Kiko so it was obviously going to be better.

I was considering the Kiko as a second system to replace an old Linn Classik CD player with Katan speakers, but I've decided to stick with what I've got for the time being.

Though I did not personally request for this kind of information yet, it is kind of answering the question in my mind.. Thank You very much!

TRENDING THREADS