Link to 2012 Panasonic line up (North America)

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
European/UK models will vary - we're unlikely to see all those ranges and screen sizes, plus there will be unique models for our markets, apparently. You'll be able to read all the details here when WHF reports from Panasonic's European product convention on 20-21st February.

Here's an overview of what's expected:

http://www.whathifi.com/blog/ces-2012-panasonic-tvs-focus-on-picture-quality-and-slicker-controls

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply

I know that the European models are different than the UK models etc. Got used to that when I was comparing the Yamaha receivers for the US and Europe a few years ago.

I don't post a lot of comments, but I come to the site almost on a daily base :shhh: and I've already read the CES reviews of Panasonic plasma's even on other sites :roll:

But at least you can see what to expect from this years models, and much of the features, not all, will also be available on the UK and EUR models.

And it's the only site I could find with a little more info on the new ranges.

A

Anonymous

I also have some dutch links to the XT UT ST VT & GT50 and also the 3D LCD DT & WT50

But I'm not going to post them, because I like your site and don't want to get kicked off :roll:

They have much info on the new features etc :shifty:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts