lidl rentals

A

Anonymous

Hi. I'm with Tesco DVD Rental which are run by LoveFilm. I pay annually and it works out at £1123 a month for 3disc unlimited. If Lidl do an annual package it may be even cheaper than that.

A

Anonymous

That's £11.23, not an extortionate £1123 as stated earlier. :)

A

Anonymous

Lidl is powered by OutNow - who have a lot of bad reports from users - especially in relation to having problems canceling the free trial.
If you want cheap, Tesco is probably the cheapest with a decent service, it's powered by LoveFilm. I used it for years and it always had an incredibly quick turnaround.
There is a review of Lidl here with user ratings and a review. One of the interesting things it says they only have 180 blu-ray titles, which seems pretty low if that's why you're renting http://www.choosedvdrental.co.uk/dvd-rental-review/lidl-movies.asp

A

Anonymous

I had a 60 day free trial with outnow early last year, i cancelled after 3 weeks.

Terrible service ( compared to lovefilm and blockbuster ) and poor choice, i had no trouble cancelling the trial though...it must have been bad cos to be honest i'll watch any tripe if it's free

ÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts