LG OLED £3600!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Here:

http://www.totaldigital.biz/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=43_160&products_id=5040

It is getting cheaper! :clap:

D

Deleted member 2457

Cheaper here too:

http://www.electronicempire.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1699&zenid=1n65o2eae3sj6vf87qv9fs0ni1

Can't price match this one though.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
I thought you were watching The Hobbit gel! :roll:

Only got an hour and a half through! Decided to watch the football now. I will go back to it though. Just playing on my iPad at the same time. My iPad is running a lot better now. :cheers:

Marsbardark

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Chelski game nicely poised. Super foxes not doing so well. Promotion hangover.

Three and a half grand for 55 inch tv? No thanks, not sure why people buy massive tv's just sit closer.

D

Deleted member 2457

Marsbardark said:
Chelski game nicely poised. Super foxes not doing so well. Promotion hangover.

Three and a half grand for 55 inch tv? No thanks, not sure why people buy massive tv's just sit closer.

Congrats on promotion! 55 inches will be my next TV, it doesn't seem that big after having 50 inches. :)

Marsbardark

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks gel hopefully the canaries stay up too :)

Shame you won't have a Panasonic plasma to choose from, how long you had your current tv? My 42 inch plasma is about 5 years old but I can't fault it really, wouldn't mind getting a new one not too impressed with many current led/lcd. Plus the wife would castrate me if I came home with a new one!

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Marsbardark said:
Thanks gel hopefully the canaries stay up too :)

Shame you won't have a Panasonic plasma to choose from, how long you had your current tv? My 42 inch plasma is about 5 years old but I can't fault it really, wouldn't mind getting a new one not too impressed with many current led/lcd. Plus the wife would castrate me if I came home with a new one!

So just to get this straight...your team's gone up, you need a new TV and the side effect of getting one is that you'd be able to have sex every day forever with anybody without little 'consequences' nine months later.

Some people have all the luck. ;)

Marsbardark

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Let me explain, I'm happily married with two children and don't really need a new tv. Castration was a bit exaggerated but the snip has been talked about. Anybody had it done!?

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
lol...and the most off topic thread meandering in history goes to...this thread.

But yes. Hurts like hell for a bit. Bruising was a bit bad for a while too. But then afterwards, for a wee while at least, it's :cheer: :bounce: :rockout: whenever the fancy takes you

Well til the novelty wears off with your loved one then it's back to her saying :shame: and you back on the :type:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts