admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i am needing to up grade my sanyo crt tv as the sound is starting to go and am looking to get a 32" lcd tv has anybody got any views on the lg brand tvs as i am on quite a tight budget and a 32" lg seems to fit my budget.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
We haven't tested a 32in LG LCD, but all the other LG models we've tested recently - 15LC1RB, 37LY95, 42LY95 and 47LBZRF - were a tad disappointing and each got three stars.

A

Anonymous

what do people recomend for a lcd tv with a budget of about £450 tops

A

Anonymous

I bought an LG 32LC2D and am very pleased with it. It has an excellent picture in my opinion and handles the Sky Sports News ticker very well. Some action, such as dust kicked up by rally cars trips it up a bit, but other than it, it's faultless.

It's a superseded model now, but I think the 32LC55 is a direct replacement.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
If you can stretch your budget by a mere £17, Dixons is currently offering our Budget 32in TV Award winner - the Samsung LE32R87BD for that price (aka R88BD). It's listed on the site as £492, but if you enter the code SAVE5 at the checkout, you should get the £467 price.

Considering we rated the set as a five-star buy at £700, this is a great deal. Sure there are others if you shop around, too -I just got this from a quick Google search.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts