• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/55ea980w/lg-55ea980w

D

Deleted member 2457

Son_of_SJ said:
This time I agree with gel, his LG 55EA980W OLED TV does seem to be very good in isolation, and better than the new LG OLED, the 930C?
Some reports are saying they are the same once calibrated, if you believe that. The factory settings on the LG 55ec930c are way out even the LEDs look better! You can't calibrate the 55ec930c properly because of the controls, you can with the 980w. Personally I would say it would be risky buying the new one but I'm sure some people will. That's basically what I know about the two, and the old one is in very short supply now.

Series1boy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I think I'll be upgrading my av reciever and speakers first because I've only had my VT 12 months and I'll be wasting the money I've spent on calibration. It will also give OLED the time to bed in and for 4k to become more msinstream.

lets see what panasonic and Samsung do in the next 2 to 3 years with OLED?...

D

Deleted member 2457

Series1boy said:
I think I'll be upgrading my av reciever and speakers first because I've only had my VT 12 months and I'll be wasting the money I've spent on calibration. It will also give OLED the time to bed in and for 4k to become more msinstream.

lets see what panasonic and Samsung do in the next 2 to 3 years with OLED?...
Yep, sensible decision.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts