LG 50PK990 vs Samsung PS50B650

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Im looking for a 50" Plasma - both the models in the title have got me interested and have 5 star reviews all over the place - which do you think is the best?

Both have a similar spec, the LG has more features - I can get the LG for around 1300 quid, or the samsung for around 850... Is the LG worth the extra?

The key thing for me is picture quality - colours, motion, sharpness and overall quality - im not fussed about internet connectivity and widgets

Or, is there another plasma in the same price range you think is better?

Any advice would be appreciated, as I keep going back and forth! :)

Cheers,

Monkeh

A

Anonymous

the panasonic 50g20 is a better tv than either of the two mentioned , im not sure of pricing , but id say around £1200 should get one ..

JSM15

Mar 18, 2008
Visit site
You can get the LG for £1174 (delivered) here;

http://homeavdirect.co.uk/lg-50pk990-50-plasma-tv-freeview-hd-netcast-wifi-ready

I have been deciding between the LG, the Samsung 2010 plasma's and the 2010 Panasonics but the rising black level issue with the Panasonics ruled them out for me. If i go plasma then it will be the LG or if i go LED it will be the Toshiba 46SV685 (£1399).

If you are going Samsung plasma then it would be better for you to go for the 2010 models i.e. PS50c550 as they are thinner and have more features. Also the B series had reports of some bad buzzing.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts