Leema Antilla or Plinius 101

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi All

Finding it difficult to demo the Plinius CD101 and Leema Antilla in my area, does anyone know the differences in sound, is one richer than the other, more fatiguing....? I know it is my ears that count but some views would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

A

Anonymous

I have taken the plunge, I will in a few days have

Plinius CD101

Leema Tucana

Wilson Beneash Arc

Fingers crossed.............

A

Anonymous

Got the Plinius (used) yesterday and set up with the Tucana amd Arc's. At last! Utopia. After years of trying to find the sound for me I have definately got there. This combo was no more expensive than my last, but my god what a difference. Everything. Soundstage, bass, detail....the whole lot.Even the other half who usually just laughs sympathetically when I call her into the Den to have a listen at new componants...this time? We both stayed up until 3am listening to our favourite CDs. The sound is incredibly open and just wants to make you listen and listen and listen

A

Anonymous

Lat set up was the Arc's with

Marantz PM11S1 and SA11S1 - good sound but trounced in every area by the new set up

A

Anonymous

Has anyone upgrded the mains cables? I have TCI Balanced inter connects and Chord Odysey speaker cable BUT still have the standard power leads that are boxed with the conponant........do the power leads make a differnce?

hifikrazy

Aug 9, 2007
Visit site
wickerman68:Has anyone upgrded the mains cables? I have TCI Balanced inter connects and Chord Odysey speaker cable BUT still have the standard power leads that are boxed with the conponant........do the power leads make a differnce?

My gosh, do they ever?! You're in for more audio nirvana once you replace those stock power cords.

VoodooDoctor

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
There's a lot of heated debate about mains cables (just do a search). I suggest you find a dealer (or online cable manufacturer) that allows you to audition them to see whether it makes a noticeable difference to your ears.

Have you got a good hifi rack? I'd spend money on that over cables.

A

Anonymous

Thanks....makes sense, I have the cdp/amp on an AV rack under tv, it is quite a decent one....

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Really glad the Plinius has worked out for you - as you know, we're big fans!
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts