Leema actives

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
... or the lack of any.

Somewhat surprised they haven't dabbled in that area with their background and manufacturing knowledge of both speakers and electronics.

regards

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
As a Leema dealer, I don't think it is because of any reason already stated. We started dealing with Leema about two years ago now. They're not the sharpest company when it comes to promoting themselves and getting the company into the public eye. It would be great to witness the result of this subject, but they generally keep themselves to themselves.

I think for now they need to concentrate on getting reviews for their existing products before entering new arenas. My opinion, of course :)

Sospri

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
drummerman said:
... or the lack of any.

Somewhat surprised they haven't dabbled in that area with their background and manufacturing knowledge of both speakers and electronics.

regards

Why should they .......................

Sospri

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Overdose said:
Sospri said:
drummerman said:
... or the lack of any.

regards

Why shouldn't they?

Because its their choice, and obviously their business.............

Overdose

Feb 8, 2008
Visit site
drummerman said:
... or the lack of any.

regards

I would imagine that a pair of competent actives would possibly damage the sales of the other Leema products. They could quite easily design and build active speakers, I'm sure. Perhaps when the take up of actives is higher they might jump in, just like any other manufacturer, I'm sure they're watching the market.

Overdose

Feb 8, 2008
Visit site
Sospri said:
Overdose said:
Sospri said:
drummerman said:
... or the lack of any.

regards

Why shouldn't they?

Because its their choice, and obviously their business.............

I think drummerman meant the question rhetorically to spark a bit of a discussion, rather than invite some very dull one liners.

TRENDING THREADS