Leben CS 300X or Ayon Orion

ebentjerodt

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi.

I want to get into the Valve Amplifiers world and acording to my budget and availability in Chile I have the option of the Leben CS 300X or the Ayon Orion. at this stage I will use my ATC SCM11 and later get a second speakers wiht higher SPL.

waht will you recomend me?

kr

Eduardo

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
IMO The Ayon would be better for driving the ATCs, but if for example you had some Audio Note speakers, then maybe the Leben.

These comments are only a gut feeling, based on their specs and what I've read.

ebentjerodt

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site
Thank you CnoEvil. at the end I deside my self for the Lebe. Y realy loved the sound. is really smooth and sweet. it make music listening very enjoyable!

they sound very nice wiht my ATC but of curse I am aware they will preforamce better wiht some more sensitive speakers. unfortunately there is no much in chile ro choose. there is a person that bild speakers here wiht the Driver Lowther Bicor 200 Full Range.

do have someone reference of this driver and will this be a good match to the Leben.

this confirguration will be for a samller room special for msuic listening. the Roksan wiht the AYc will stay wiht they are in the Living room. i jsut love my ATC!!!

kr

Eduardo

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts