LCD Bargain Dilemma Which One Is Best Value..?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi again all,
Hope to get some feed back, thoughts and ideas on a few choices of LCD TV's

I've come across these sets which I've short listed as being good value for money.
I was originally looking for a 26" TV such as the Samsung LE26A457 priced at £310
However I also found a Samsung LE32A457 which is only £330 which has made me think for the sake of £20 I might as well have a 32" TV

But this is where the dilemma comes in. Now I'm considering a 32" I've found what seems to be more bargains..!
Which should I get..!?!?

Samsung LE26A457 £310
Samsung LE32A457 £330
Sony BRAVIA KDL32P3020 £340
Sony KDL32V4000U £360

To be honest I didn't really want to go above £350 but would go to the £360 Sony if that really is head and shoulders above the rest.
The TV is going to be used with a Sky+ box Although I may decide to get SKY+ HD later on.

Hope someone can advise or suggest.

A

Anonymous

Smattyone I would actually recommend one of the samsung sets. I have a LE26A457 and it's fantastic, and the What Hi-Fi reviewers seem to agree, having given the tv a "product of the year" award. Also, a friend of mine has the 32" version which I can tell you is exactly the same in terms of performance, and feature-wise. The Sonys are also good, but they lack features, like they won't accept 1080p content or content at 24 frames-per-second. This might not matter straight away, but if you decide to get a Blu-ray player at a later time then this may be problematic for you... And what you wanted to know was if the Sony tvs were "head and shoulders above the rest" which they are not, although they are nice tvs.

The Samsungs are without doubt the best value tvs in this size / price range. Whether you get a 26" or 32" is up to you and how much space you have. I would go for the 32" model because that's what I would do if I had to buy the tv again. Not that the 26" is in any way dissapointing. They really are great tvs and at £310 and £330 they are brilliant value for money...

TRENDING THREADS