Last chance to get a Panasonic OLED at John Lewis price match with Harry Garlick

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
I think it's high time you stop checking deals on this TV gel. You didn't like it, and your LG is much better which is available for the same price.
Yep, true but some people might still buy it though given its your last chance to own something Panasonic that is the best you can get from that brand.

expat_mike

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
gel said:
bigboss said:
I think it's high time you stop checking deals on this TV gel. You didn't like it, and your LG is much better which is available for the same price.
Yep, true but some people might still buy it though given its your last chance to own something Panasonic that is the best you can get from that brand.

Some people might buy the Panasonic, not like it, and then complain that you were unintentially 'influencing' their subconcious biases, to persuade them to buy it.

The moral is to only publish links to deals for products which you yourself feel are good deals for the 'best in class or price range'. Don't publish deals for products which cost a lot, and are only 'second best', because you could upset someone.

D

Deleted member 2457

expat_mike said:
gel said:
bigboss said:

Some people might buy the Panasonic, not like it, and then complain that you were unintentially 'influencing' their subconcious biases, to persuade them to buy it.

The moral is to only publish links to deals for products which you yourself feel are good deals for the 'best in class or price range'. Don't publish deals for products which cost a lot, and are only 'second best', because you could upset someone.
Lots of people on AV are still buying them and paying more.

D

Deleted member 2457

expat_mike said:
gel said:
Lots of people on AV are still buying them and paying more.

I hope they don't regret spending such a lot of money.

Are the European Championships and Olympic Games being broadcast in 4K?
Dont know, I heard something about it but I can't remember what.

Series1boy

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
expat_mike said:
gel said:
bigboss said:

I disagree, I think this Panasonic is the best tv you can buy. Just because Gel didn't like it, it does not mean other people won't.

So, Gel, please keep posting deals because there will be someone interested in them?

D

Deleted member 2457

Series1boy said:
expat_mike said:
gel said:
bigboss said:

I disagree, I think this Panasonic is the best tv you can buy. Just because Gel didn't like it, it does not mean other people won't.

So, Gel, please keep posting deals because there will be someone interested in them?
Yep, just posted that deal on AV Forums too. Cheers mate I will keep posting them.
regular_smile.gif
thumbs_up.gif

TRENDING THREADS