Klipsch x10 (i)

grdunn123

Sep 24, 2007
Visit site
My in-laws are coming to stay....to soften the blow I'm looking to get them to bring a few goodies (they live in the States) - I can get Klipsch X10 earphones for just under £100 or X10i for about a tenner more - am I right in thinking that the 'i' suffix just means that they have the 3 button iphone in line control?

I can get them delivered free to their address in the US - is this worth doing?

Overdose

Feb 8, 2008
Visit site
If you're making a good saving, then yes. Just make sure that you get them from an authorised seller, there are far too many fake headphones out there and they are not all that easy to spot.

Ryan92

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Overdose said:
If you're making a good saving, then yes. Just make sure that you get them from an authorised seller, there are far too many fake headphones out there and they are not all that easy to spot.

+1

Despite my best efforts to convince him otherwise, my younger brother bought himself some Beats online with his birthday money. He was very content with them for about a week or so before I had a listen and could immediately tell they were fake. Obviously fake beats are much more profitable than klipsh headphones, as more people want them. The point still stands though, look at the retailer's reviews (if any) and try and suss out whether you're likely to get ripped off, as once delivered to your in-laws, they probably won't be able to tell what they should be getting (as I doubt they've ever heard the X10s).

As far as I'm aware the only difference between the two is the afformentioned remote. And they are cracking little headphones, they happen to be my in-of choice. I have the X10i.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts