Kick Ass 4k Blu-ray £14.92

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
My own Sony Blu-Ray machine , when coupled to a 4K TV, converts ALL Blue-Ray to 4K...... so I am most happy tbh.... :)

I can buy ANY blu-ray and my machine will up-convert to 4K output, so most happy.... :)

D

Deleted member 2457

Alantiggger said:
My own Sony Blu-Ray machine , when coupled to a 4K TV, converts ALL Blue-Ray to 4K...... so I am most happy tbh.... :)

I can buy ANY blu-ray and my machine will up-convert to 4K output, so most happy.... :)
Oh yeah you are right forgot about that I am so used to HDR now, yep that will work, but you still need a 4k Blu-ray player, to play these 4k HDR discs. You can play normal Blu-rays fine.

D

Deleted member 2457

One like this if you don't need 2 hdmi outputs is fine:

https://www.johnlewis.com/panasonic-dmp-ub300ebk-4k-uhd-blu-ray-dvd-player-with-high-resolution-audio-ultra-hd-premium-certified/p3207981

Alantiggger said:

1) Your Sony 4K TV alone can upscale 1080p blu days to 4K resolution.

2) Upscaling simply means 1080p pixels are manipulated to fill 4K resolution. It is not the same as a 4K (Ultra HD) disc with native resolution of 4K. The quality is superior if the Ultra HD disc has been copied.from a 4K master, as compared to a blu ray disc upscaled to 4K resolution.

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
super said:
I think it's worth mentioning that these 4K dics are region A and will not work on UK machines unless they are modified.

I think that it's also worth mentioning that all 4K UHD discs are region free but the acompanying discs may or may not be region A locked.

D

Deleted member 2457

I think it's worth mentioning that they take your money straight away too.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts