kef iq5 maple

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
can anyone give me a idea where i can sell my iq5 floorstanders i am been forced to sell them and as my laptop died(ebay) i need help on how i can get rid. I do love them but what says goes when god (wife ) speaks.

coolaboola

Sep 19, 2008
Visit site
If you really have to sell them against your will ,'sell' them to a friend or family member and put collecting the money on the long finger.Let some time pass and 'buy' them back.Out of sight out of mind.Good luck.Failing that stick them in the local paper.

A

Anonymous

good idea she wants to see them for sale and thats not a good thing, as a replacement she bought me a classic set of diamond1 in cherry and some stands. still its not the point i think a asking price of £200 is a bargin inc the boxes

coolaboola

Sep 19, 2008
Visit site
I think the s.e versions were around £300 new recently,need to check.You might struggle to shift them and the mad thing is it would be a shame to let them go for that price.I really rate those kefs as do most people who've heard them.

coolaboola

Sep 19, 2008
Visit site
Its hard to find a pair new now but they had dipped to the £200 - £250 new.You may need to drop lower than 200 to shift them especially if they are not the se version.Sorry dude.I'd sell something else if you need cash.

http://www.hifix.co.uk/sku2.lasso?item=3b4800713affdb636b22afec77b2c105

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts