Just got two tickets to see Metallica in concert!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

At Birmingham Genting Arena - can't wait! I am going to see my two favourite bands in concert this year! *drinks*

D

Deleted member 2457

jjbomber said:
gel said:
At Birmingham Genting Arena - can't wait! I am going to see my two favourite bands in concert this year! *drinks*

I've seen them 3 times. Great live act. Enjoy.
Cheers mate. *drinks*

D

Deleted member 2457

jjbomber said:
gel said:

I've seen them 3 times. Great live act. Enjoy.
You know this is the Hardwired tour do you think they will still play a lot of their classics too? Cheers.

jjbomber

gel said:
You know this is the Hardwired tour do you think they will still play a lot of their classics too? Cheers.

Yes they will. In fairness to Metallica they play more 'new' material than most other bands, so there will be 5 or 6 new songs in the setlist. Atlas Rise and Moth Into Flame are certainties and they have been opening with Hardwired. The usual suspects will be there, such as Sandman, Master Of Puppets, Seek & Destroy, etc. The best live song is 'One'.

How much were the tickets? Fan pre-sale only at the moment I believe.

D

Deleted member 2457

jjbomber said:
gel said:

Yes they will. In fairness to Metallica they play more 'new' material than most other bands, so there will be 5 or 6 new songs in the setlist. Atlas Rise and Moth Into Flame are certainties and they have been opening with Hardwired. The usual suspects will be there, such as Sandman, Master Of Puppets, Seek & Destroy, etc. The best live song is 'One'.

How much were the tickets? Fan pre-sale only at the moment I believe.
£340 each!
regular_smile.gif
Yep, I am a fifth band member, and got the special code about 3 days ago, I couldn't get on their website this morning, so I used a link they gave me the other day when I asked about ticket prices and got two Whiplash experience tickets. I wish I had waited and got the cheaper tickets now but I thought it would sell out because I couldn't get on their website. You can a free buffet, t-shirt drinks at the bar, special entrance, we are fifth seated row back from the stage too.

I couldn't work out the other ticket prices, but according to their comments on the page they were saying stuff like £115. Cheers mate.
thumbs_up.gif

jjbomber

gel said:
Yep, I am a fifth band member, ..... we are fifth seated row back from the stage too.

Pity you're not a first band member, you'd be in the front row!

It will be a great experience and people waste a lot more money than that on hi-fi. At least you are spending your money on something you will really enjoy. And you really will enjoy it. I think they are far better as a live act than as a studio band.

D

Deleted member 2457

jjbomber said:
gel said:
Yep, I am a fifth band member, ..... we are fifth seated row back from the stage too.

Pity you're not a first band member, you'd be in the front row!

It will be a great experience and people waste a lot more money than that on hi-fi. At least you are spending your money on something you will really enjoy. And you really will enjoy it. I think they are far better as a live act than as a studio band.
You could've got in the first two rows with the Hardwired experience tickets too but they were £2000! Yep, really looking forward to it, more than the Guns N Roses (I think).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts