just found this

colin563

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
http://www.tescoentertainment.com/store/blu-ray/tears-of-the-sun/8:196262/
emotion-4.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Me too but i feel like a bit of an idiot to be honest there's no way it will come off, I probaly cancel it tomorrow.

stevee1966

Sep 21, 2007
Visit site
bobbyg81:
Do they have to honor it if you buy it?

If they send it to you before noticing it's the incorrect price then you'e ok, otherwise they will contact you to see if you still want the item so a no lose situation really (apart from the fact you've ordered a Bruce Willis film).

Part of Tesco Terms and Conditions :-

1. 4.
If, by mistake, we have under priced a product, we will not be liable to supply that product to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we despatch the product to you. In those circumstances, we will notify the correct price to you so you can decide whether or not you wish to order the product at that price. If you decide not to order the product, we will give you a full refund on any amount already paid for that product in accordance with our refund policy in section 6 below.

A

Anonymous

i dont have a credit card , but if i did , id buy a thousand of them , and id be down in the market as soon as they arrived
emotion-55.gif

sir alan . take note , you can get my contact details from mr E
emotion-4.gif

A

Anonymous

colin563:http://www.tescoentertainment.com/store/blu-ray/tears-of-the-sun/8:196262/
emotion-4.gif

I think you've picked this up from a certain other website which finds hot deals.

IMO, little chance of anyone getting this @ £0.01 as it's a clear mistake and, as mentioned above Tesco have terms & conditions which cover this. Also, others have already ordered 1000's of this BD hours before you've placed your order from the aforementioned website.

grimmers

Jul 31, 2008
Visit site
they made a simular mistake a few weeks ago on ps3 games and they honoured my order, not so sure on this one though as according to another website some idiots have been odering 100's at a time
emotion-6.gif

A

Anonymous

They will honour if its just you buying or a few people. But when idiots post on that other site, you get jokers ordering 100 copies ect..

Then it ruins it for everyone.

So if you come accross a hot deal dont post it, until you received it.

D

Deleted member 2457

Well they have upped it to £10.00 and it is still in stock or so they say, the plot thickens.

D

Deleted member 2457

I still have not got an email, they are probaly sorting through the thousands of orders first.

D

Deleted member 2457

I did get an email confirming the order, so i thought i would email them telling them i am going away soon and when can i expect delivery? Trying to jump que abit i suppose but just got an email back saying it was an error and none of them will be delivered but if you want to order one for £10 your welcome.

stevee1966

Sep 21, 2007
Visit site
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent order(s) of 'Tears of the Sun' on Blu-ray from Tesco Entertainment.

Unfortunately, there was an error in the price at the time that you placed your order, and in accordance with our online terms and conditions we have had to cancel this item in your order. Please note that you have not been charged for this Blu-ray and the remainder of your order will be dispatched as normal.

If you would like to re-order 'Tears of the Sun' on Blu-ray, it will be available again this week on our website at the correct price of £10.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Tesco Customer Service

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts