JOHN LEWIS ARE STARS

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
as far as jl bristol i must say i think thier staff i have dealt with on the phone are brilliant. i have price matched three tvs and a dvd recorder with no problem in the last month panny th42pxa80 £673 sony dvd rdr hxd870b £199 panny tx 32lxd85 £549.99 with free delivery and 5 years warranty 2 years on dvd priced matched with s&v bolton.also a samsung le19r8 tv £229 wiht 5years warranty price matched with empire direct the samsung was posted but did not arrive, when i phoned jl they said they did not have another in stock and would phone me back. on phoning me back i was told to order the tv with jl .com on line which had stock ,the price on line was £299 and £6,95 next day delivery and they would refind my account with the £305.95 has i had already paid £229 how can anyone complain about service like this.

A

Anonymous

welwyn branch over the phone are superb too, with so many people getting great pm's i'm starting to wonder how long its going to last b4 they tighten their belt!?!

A

Anonymous

[quote user="darkside82"]welwyn branch over the phone are superb too, with so many people getting great pm's i'm starting to wonder how long its going to last b4 they tighten their belt!?![/quote]Well, they have stopped doing it in Scotland. So dont hold your breath.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts