Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Bromley Glades Shopping Centre
Teleworld Ltd
82/83 Regent Arcade
The Glades Shopping Centre
Bromley
Kent

Anyone know anything about this outfit ? Had a look and they appear to be a Sony dealership and above board

They are offering the Panasonic TH37PX80 at 585 quid with free delivery on their website. Is this a good price ? If they don't have one in store they offer 2-5 day delivery and I can't see JL not matching this for the 5 yr warranty??

Just a shame I live 110 miles away !

Good luck

bigblue235

Aug 22, 2007
Visit site
If they don't actually have one in store, in stock, with the price clearly shown, JL won't match it all I'm afraid. One of their employees will go to the store to verify.

But if the other shop does meet the criteria, you don't need to worry about living miles away. As long as JL have a branch nearby, just call them, give them the details, and they'll sort the rest.

Good luck !

J.M.S

Feb 4, 2008
Visit site
I live in Bromley and this company has been in the Glades for at least the last couple of years and look to be above board.

Unfortunatly I have had no direct dealings with this company so cannot comment on their service.

Hope this is of help.

Cheers

A

Anonymous

Cheers JMS. As I said I live too far away to take advantage but hoped it would help others. Altruism spoils me.

bigblue235

Aug 22, 2007
Visit site
No such thing as too far away
emotion-1.gif

I don't think I worded my earlier reply well, it's maybe a bit ambiguous.

What I meant was, all you need to do is contact the JL nearest you, not the one nearest the competitor store.

Then your local JL will get someone from the JL near to the competitor to go and check. You'll then get a price match at your original store.

You can do it all over the phone. I helped someone (on another AV site) from York get a price match against a store in Glasgow. All he had to do was make one call, JL sorted the rest. He got the match, had it delivered, no worries.

Good luck !

A

Anonymous

Ah ! now i see thanks for that, now all i've got to wait for is JL to start stocking the Panasonic TH-46PZ85B then i can go for a price match they stock the 42" but not the 46" yet : (

A

Anonymous

theyll match it with sound and vision [bolton store] www.soundandvisiononline.com/listview/index.asp?strSearch=th37px80
as long as its national theyll match it the jl welwyn store[herts] matched my tv with them 1300 down to 1055 with the 5 yr warranty and free delivery

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts