Jet washing improves sound quality.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
If you have any doubts that your system no longer sounds as good as it used to, get the ears checked out at the doctors. Just had my ears jet washed at the surgery today, HI-Fi now sounds 100% better; not a good experience, but worth it. :poke:

Willferox

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
It wouldn't surprise me if blocked/unclean ears accounted for 75% of all What HiFi arguments, 'dissapointing new rig' posts and the rest!

Willferox

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
It wouldn't surprise me if blocked/unclean ears accounted for 75% of all What HiFi arguments, 'dissapointing new rig' posts and the rest!

Covenanter

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
I've had my ears silver-plated because that improves the passage of aurons. Well that's what the man who sold me the treatment told me and he should know because he's been selling it for a long time and makes lots of money doing it. He's also told me that I can have my ears cryo treated and that makes the silver work even better. All this is a real bargain for only a few thousand pounds.

Chris

PS For the ignorant "aurons" are the particles which carry sound through the air.

RobinKidderminster

May 27, 2009
Visit site
As a particle physisist with more degrees than you can shake a stick at I suggest you google 'aurons'. I am appauled that this forum allows pseudo scientific waffle to digrace its pages. I will be raising an official complaint with the publishers and also Apple since they have a patent on this word as well as most other words containing vowels and most shapes with straight or curved sides.

Disgusting !

Trefor Patten

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
As a particle physisist with more degrees than you can shake a stick at I suggest you google 'aurons'. I am appauled that this forum allows pseudo scientific waffle to digrace its pages. I will be raising an official complaint with the publishers and also Apple since they have a patent on this word as well as most other words containing vowels and most shapes with straight or curved sides.

Ah but Robin, a particle physiCist with more degrees than you can shake a stick at would know how to spell APPALLED.

floyd droid

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
I strongly suggest that this lughole jet washing is not undertaken by forum members who are adamant that their loudspeakers are not 'bright'.

The aforementioned treatment will undoubtedly end up costing you a fair amount of money . You know who you are, take heed lol. :shifty:

floyd droid said:
I strongly suggest that this lughole jet washing is not undertaken by forum members who are adamant that their loudspeakers are not 'bright'.

The aforementioned treatment will undoubtedly end up costing you a fair amount of money . You know who you are, take heed lol. :shifty:

Eh? can't hear. :) My eyesight isn't too clever either.

A

Anonymous

Covenanter said:
I've had my ears silver-plated because that improves the passage of aurons. Well that's what the man who sold me the treatment told me and he should know because he's been selling it for a long time and makes lots of money doing it. He's also told me that I can have my ears cryo treated and that makes the silver work even better. All this is a real bargain for only a few thousand pounds.

Chris

PS For the ignorant "aurons" are the particles which carry sound through the air.

That sounds like the same guy who tried to sell me solid gold speaker interconnects at £10,000, he said that if I had these I wouldn’t have to jet wash my ears, my Hi-Fi would sound perfect, and as a bonus I still wouldn't be able to hear my wife complaining that the bell wire I was using sounded just as good as the £10,000 gold bits of wire. :poke:

FennerMachine

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I vaguely remember having my ears syringed many moons ago (over 10 years ago) and from what I can remember it was quite a pleasant experience. My hearing certainly improved. I could do with it doing again but it seems that some surgeries do not like to perform this any more for some reason. Maybe I should specifically ask for it to be done.

A

Anonymous

FennerMachine said:
I vaguely remember having my ears syringed many moons ago (over 10 years ago) and from what I can remember it was quite a pleasant experience. My hearing certainly improved. I could do with it doing again but it seems that some surgeries do not like to perform this any more for some reason. Maybe I should specifically ask for it to be done.

I get it done every 2 years, it's a bit like having the car serviced regularly to keep things up to scratch. My surgery offers syringing or vacuuming depending on the severity of the problem, I don't want to go into too much detail but neither options are that pleasant, but the outcome is fantastic, and it saves a bunch on expensive speaker cables, which are considered by the white coated techies as the same as the "Kings New Clothes". :shhh:

Richard Allen

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Willferox said:

Maybe ear syringing should be made compulsory for reviewers every 12 months???:rofl:

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Richard Allen said:
Maybe ear syringing should be made compulsory for reviewers every 12 months???:rofl:

Really? Like the people who reviewed these speakers for instance? (Or these, or these?)
rofl.gif

Richard Allen

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Seriously tho. Ear syringing once a year would help all of us that endure 'noise' of whatever type. Surgeries very reluctant to do this now tho.

Don't know why. I had to demand mine were done a while back. Even then the nurse only wanted to do the one ear until I played up. she didn't comprehend the word 'balance'.

TRENDING THREADS