Jamo opinions?...

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have to change my speaker setup for my home cinema, from a wharfedale 9.0 setup to a satalite type setup. I few on the market but looking at this one...

Jamo-A102HCS5.jpg

http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-packages/jamo/a102-hcs5/jamo-a102-blk

Speakers look really good, just cheap looking sub, seems powerful enough to run from my sony reciever.

Anyone used this product, have opinions on it?

Its a What-hi fi 5 star (er)...

A

Anonymous

Best value 5.1 sat/sub combo I have ever heard. A friend recently got these with a Sony STR800 amp and 46" Panasonic G10 plasma. We hooked them up (they come with nice brackets built-in) set the sub crossover to the correct level and then played some Blu-rays. The sound was much better then we expected considering the outlay. He is chuffed to bits with them, and was impressed as they came a lot closer to the perfomance of my Kef sat/subs than I would have thought.

They won't power a huge room, but ideal in small-medium rooms.

Juzzie Wuzzie

I have the Jamo speakers and think they are great. Easy on the eye, and good performers - especially in the right sized room. Have considered upgrading to Monitor Audio Radius range, but not sure the far greater outlay is worth it.

Would recommend.

TheHomeCinemaCentre

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
+1

The speakers are very well built and produce a superb sound for the money. The sats are really well built and the sub is no slouch. You will be hard pushed to do better for the money - we sell loads of them.

A

Anonymous

I had these and they are absolutely terrific value for money. That 200w downward firing sub is a gem!!!

A

Anonymous

thats what i like to hear, thanks.

the finish on the sats is first class...

Torres09

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Im using these with Sony S350 and an Onkyo 606 and ave to say the sound is fantastic, just watched Public Enemies last night the gun battles sound amazing...

A

Anonymous

reggaedave:
thats what i like to hear, thanks.

the finish on the sats is first class...

Yes, lovely gloss finish!

GoogleSearchIconShadow.gif
SuperSearchIconShadow.gif

TRENDING THREADS