ive settled on a package ...advise

DrizztDan

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Heya all,

Im going for the following home cinema set up.:-

Tannoy & Yamaha

For £999 seems like a good price, this is only be for tv , gaming and blu rays, the odd bit of music.

I am going to great my main hi-fi audio from my PC. So dont see the point in spending loads here when ill be spending lots on DAC, stereo amp, CD player etc...

What is everyones thoughts.

Should I upgrade the free cabling it comes with?

• 30m Fisual Covert Ultra Speaker Cable - Worth £75.00
  • 2 packs of Fisual Easy Fix Banana Plugs - Worth £9.98
  • 1 x Fisual Super Pearl High Speed 1m HDMI Cable - Worth £22.99
  • 1 x Fisual Super Pearl 2.5m Subwoofer Cable - Worth £9.99
  • 1 x Fisual Super Pearl 1.5m Digital Optical Cable - Worth £24.99
thanks

Ravey Gravey Davy

Apr 28, 2008
Visit site
I can't comment on it's performance but I've found £848 for the same kit with similar cable pack plus an extra digital interconnect at Creative Audio.

If you ring round a couple of the usual dealers (eg the ones who frequent here) you may get similar.

DrizztDan

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Ravey Gravey Davy said:
I can't comment on it's performance but I've found £848 for the same kit with similar cable pack plus an extra digital interconnect at Creative Audio.

If you ring round a couple of the usual dealers (eg the ones who frequent here) you may get similar.

Hi Ravey davey,

Can you link me that deal?

thanks

DrizztDan

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Good link, although I did find this and thought the site looked sketchy. Also the free cables sound like poor performance ones. I will enquiry.

Ravey Gravey Davy

Apr 28, 2008
Visit site
If you scroll down the offer ,there are cable upgrade options. Yes the site is a bit Razzamatazz but they are pucka and have a beautiful showroom building in Shrewsbury (I've been). They are also advertisers in WHF.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts