Question I've 2 1210's I've a Panasonic home theater SA-BT200 , KAMGM50 mixer. Can it be connected up or just the 1 turntable?

jadykaijai

Feb 1, 2023
Visit site
why then f do you wanna do that to such a cheap system ?

Get something decent
I have one of those thing's called loosely a wife lol!
I've designed and built a media unit in the living room so you would only see two turntables. Mixer slides back down back when not in use .

WayneKerr

Not really my area of expertise but looking at images of the SA-BT200 it does have one Aux In on the back. To connect a deck to it you would need an external phono-stage. What it will sound like I don't know.

gasolin

Not really my area of expertise but looking at images of the SA-BT200 it does have one Aux In on the back. To connect a deck to it you would need an external phono-stage. What it will sound like I don't know.

Not even half decent, the who package costs less than half of what one new sl1210 cost, ratio between the the hole system and the turntable is a mismatch, the system can't even get close to getting the most sonically out of the turntable if used with a decent cartridge above somthing like a ortofon 2m red

Last night i googled the price

Although the technology debuted in 2006, for many consumers Blu-ray still feels like brand-new tech. That's why a home-theater-in-a-box (HTIB) system like the Panasonic SC-BT200 feels like such an incredible deal--with a street price as low as $450, you get a 7.1 speaker system plus a slimline AV receiver with an integrated Blu-ray player.

Each turntbale new is alot more than $450 each

A decent amp for the turntables is more than $450

Decent speakers to match the amp is more than $450

It's like spending over half of the money on cable and the rest for the system, mis match

Last edited:

WayneKerr

Not even half decent, the who package costs less than half of what one new sl1210 cost, ratio beteeen the the hole system and the turntable is a mismatch, the system can't even get close to getting the most sonically out of the turntable if used with a decent cartridge above somthing like a ortofon 2m red

Last night i googled the price

Although the technology debuted in 2006, for many consumers Blu-ray still feels like brand-new tech. That's why a home-theater-in-a-box (HTIB) system like the Panasonic SC-BT200 feels like such an incredible deal--with a street price as low as $450, you get a 7.1 speaker system plus a slimline AV receiver with an integrated Blu-ray player.

Each turntbale new is alot more than $450 each

A decent amp for the turntables is more than $450

Decent speakers to match the amp is more than $450

It's like spending over half of the money on cable and the rest for the system, mis match
I hear what you say and agree. However, if he doesn't want to spend more cash then I guess this have to do. It will probably sound pants, but that will be down to the ear of the beholder :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts