ITV HD on SKY Platform.

A

Anonymous

How do you know if you have the new EPG?

I tried the above and couldent get a channel 10510

Can you update to the new EPG manually?

A

Anonymous

You'll notice the new EPG when you eventually get it, its quite different. Only people with new epg will get the channel.The first batch to recieve it are Thomson 4E300E boxes

A

Anonymous

Mines a samsung box so is there anyway i can find out when they get updated?

A

Anonymous

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/digitaltv/a149189/in-pictures-new-sky-hd-guide.html

A

Anonymous

As i've read it the roll-out begins with Thomson boxes and to everyone over the coming months, nice and vague isn't it !

A

Anonymous

Tangerine dream:
How do you know if you have the new EPG?

I tried the above and couldent get a channel 10510

Can you update to the new EPG manually?

Tangerine dream really!
I thought you and I were on the the path to sky revolution

LOL

A

Anonymous

Sorry mate i got a new plasma hd ready telly in january and decided i ought to try this hd viewing out.

So i took sky's shilling sorry i mean £49 offer of sky hd+ and now im stuck with em for a year.

Im not too impressed with sky as its loads of channels and nowt but repeats and adverts.

So in 11 months time ill be cancelling my subscription, i would cancel it now but i would owe them money so stuck with it.

All these channels and 80% of the progs are nothing new and not worth watching,

If it wasent for the motorcycle racing on Eurosport i wouldent have even bothered getting sky even with the hd.

Sorreltiger

Apr 22, 2008
Visit site
I was tempted by this programme Andrew. ÿOn your recommendation, I may take it for a spin!

ÿ

Just to be clear, you can only get ITV HD if you have the new EPG. ÿTo add it, you have to press the Services button and scroll along the menu bar until you get to 'Add Channels'. ÿ At this point, enter marvsins settings (thanks!) and finally choose Channel 10510. ÿYou can then watch ITV HD, but only by pressing Services again and scrolling to 'Other Channels'.

ÿ

When ITV HD is off air, you see a large white on black test card/logo.ÿ

Sorreltiger

Apr 22, 2008
Visit site
If you go to the ITV HD website, there's a weekly schedule. ÿBasically, there's only one broadcast a day except for two films on Saturday. ÿEven then, Law and Order is repeated several times, so there isn't very much. ÿHowever, what there IS (including the football) is worth having IMHO.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts