Its your birthday, its your birthday

Mike_Schmidt

Feb 24, 2008
Visit site
yes its my Birthday and today I should be getting my Cyrus CD 8SE in Canada What a present! This is a question I should know but over the years since I have a generation 1 cyrus Cd 8X did cyrus ever tune it up as it was critized for being lean. I cant remember through the awards if it was or not like some of there other products have been through the years.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Happy Birthday Mike. How old are you?

Not heard the Cyrus myself, but the newer Cyrus stuff has supposedly got a lot more balls in the bass, but apparently they're still not what you'd call warm.

A

Anonymous

Big Chris:Happy Birthday Mike. How old are you?

Not heard the Cyrus myself, but the newer Cyrus stuff has supposedly got a lot more balls in the bass, but apparently they're still not what you'd call warm.

He is 54 apparently
emotion-5.gif
Only joking Mike........

Hope it has come/will come today for you. You have waited long enough. I will expect a thorough post reviewing it once in place, warmed up and broken in......

Mike_Schmidt

Feb 24, 2008
Visit site
Hey Big Chris im the big 32 today!!! I love my cyrus kit, especially for metal it has the speed and dynamics that I love, but with some extra weight would only bring a bigger smile while listening to some Tool and metallica!

I cant wait to do my review on a all metal basis only!!!

A

Anonymous

Mike_Schmidt:Hey Big Chris im the big 32 today!!! I love my cyrus kit, especially for metal it has the speed and dynamics that I love, but with some extra weight would only bring a bigger smile while listening to some Tool and metallica!

I cant wait to do my review on a all metal basis only!!!

Happy Birthday Mike.
emotion-5.gif
10,000 Days and Lateralus must be in that review.

A

Anonymous

Happy Birthday Mike, hope its a good one.

Enjoy the new cd player.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Happy Birthday friend, keep on listening to music
emotion-21.gif

btw, I mention elsewhere that I love Canadian's hifi brand as much as you love the Brit's disign
emotion-22.gif

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Mike_Schmidt:I cant wait to do my review on a all metal basis only!!!

That's how I review everything I own! Metal gets short shrift by elitist musos and snobs, who believe the classical or jazz is the only music of merit. Shame really, as a lot of people are missing out on some excellent music due to their misconceptions.

Mike_Schmidt

Feb 24, 2008
Visit site
Alright I just plugged n played my 8SE and loaded 10 different discs.......wait for wait for it.....no problem so far so good....so what! But for a fair review that will come sunday once it has had three full days of spinning right now it sounds cold.

For those who dont know we just got our shipment into Canada so to say the least were a little behind the times.

A

Anonymous

The only thing colder than Cyrus here in Canada is the weather... Though I've not heard the 8se yet so I shouldn't talk..

Mike_Schmidt

Feb 24, 2008
Visit site
Im still out in a T-shirt and shorts today in Alberta! My machine has warmed up and indeed does have some beatings on the 8X. I had a first generation 8X and found this morning that the bass is alot stronger and fuller. But it still needs at least one more day of full playing before anything fair can come out of this

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts