iSymphony M1 help

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I just bought a cheap iSymphony M1, mainly for its iPod dock. I am having trouble operating the remote control with the iPod. I can play, pause, stop and skip tracks easily enough. The intro button seems to take me to the root menu on the iPod, and the Album buttons can move me up and down the root menu. I can't, however, find a select button on the remote. It therefore appears impossible to choose the album / song I want to listen to using the remote control alone.

I was wondering if someone else had had similar experiences, or if I have a duff stereo. I am using the 80Gb iPod classic.

Any help would be really really appreciated.

Cheers,

Mike

A

Anonymous

Well according to the gigantic manual which has just taken forever to download.... it doesn't say.

I would have thought the play button though if it is a folder as opposed to a file? Maybe skip button? I can't see a select button though. Just press all the buttons and if none work then get in touch with iSymphony and see if it has the function in the first place or whether you're supposed to select the album on the ipod and then control the album with the remote control.ÿ

TRENDING THREADS