Hi All,

I live in The UK and bought the Canton DM50 from a seller in UK.

There is a subtle sharp high pitched snapping sound (though not loud at all) is produced when do the following:

- Switch Between DVD and TV inputs on the Canton

- When I switch channels on my sky box, specifically from SD to HD channels.

- This sound exists also when I disconnect the cables from the soundbase.

I contacted the seller and they adviced that this is normal as switching between sources!

Do u have simillar issues?

Apart from that the sound is great.

Any advice?

N.b: I have a Samsung smart TV model 2014. The soundbase is connected to my TV via optical and to the sky box via Coax.

Croz

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
Khaled Youssef said:
Hi All,

I live in The UK and bought the Canton DM50 from a seller in UK.

There is a subtle sharp high pitched snapping sound (though not loud at all) is produced when do the following:

- Switch Between DVD and TV inputs on the Canton

- When I switch channels on my sky box, specifically from SD to HD channels.

- This sound exists also when I disconnect the cables from the soundbase.

I contacted the seller and they adviced that this is normal as switching between sources!

Do u have simillar issues?

Apart from that the sound is great.

Any advice?

N.b: I have a Samsung smart TV model 2014. The soundbase is connected to my TV via optical and to the sky box via Coax.

Croz

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
Same here when switching inputs....so I assume it's "normal"....and it's not intrusive.

I have a Bluetooth/streaming issue...erratic and unpredictable breakup when streaming iTunes from iPad using iTunes Match......which is mightily annoying, especially as the sound quality from the Canton is superb.....I have posted this separately to see if it's an isolated issue.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts