Is this our youngest reader?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Here's a sweet 'and finally' item to redress some of the bitter cynicism of these Forums (and that's just me!)

Scott D'Eath sent us this cute picture of his one-year-old son, Jack, enjoying the magazine.

Jack and his sister Freya, aged four, enjoy a playroom fitted with a full 7.1 HD home cinema system complete with games console and 6ft motorised projection screen - all chosen from the pages of WHF.

"Could this be your youngest reader?" muses Scott. Well, any advances on 1?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Jack D'Eath sounds like a character from a Tim Burton animation.

Sure Mr Lucas could prop his nipper up before the latest issue and claim the crown, or is that insider dealing?

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Clare Newsome"]redress some of the bitter cynicism of these Forums [/quote]

I am not sure what's that mean! Are you saying you are not enjoy reading/posting in the forum?

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Far from it. It's just that our job inevitably involves a degree of cynicism - and many posters take that to an even higher extreme - so I thought it'd be refreshing to have a totally uncynical thread!

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Take it easy boss, they are thounsands of members here (not enough active ones, sadly) and it's can only grow bigger. Forum without debate is nothing! Answer the same question over and over again is boring (well done Andrew :), I love it here because there is a nice personnal touch from Editors to posters. Put it this way, on the other (mag's) forum I haven't see Alan Sircom join in yet!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Step outside WHFSV and you fall off the edge of the Earth

emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Clare Newsome"]

"Could this be your youngest reader?" muses Scott. Well, any advances on 1?

[/quote]

Actual age, or mental age?

A

Anonymous

I have an advance on one, my 7 month old son has been sitting on my lap reading with me for a couple of months now. Recently I have sat him in his high chair so he can have a browse though on his own. This was fine other than the fact he wanted the most up to date, and to read through it before even I had perused the pages. I thought I would fob him off with a very old copy of 'Hi-Fi News' but he didn't think it was up to the What Hi-Fi? standard and threw it back at me.

I still haven't seen the awards 07 issue, after he commandeered it.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="richardjlarby"]I have an advance on one, my 7 month old son has been sitting on my lap reading with me for a couple of months now. Recently I have sat him in his high chair so he can have a browse though on his own. This was fine other than the fact he wanted the most up to date, and to read through it before even I had perused the pages. I thought I would fob him off with a very old copy of 'Hi-Fi News' but he didn't think it was up to the What Hi-Fi? standard and threw it back at me.

I still haven't seen the awards 07 issue, after he commandeered it.[/quote]

And here is young Ethan getting his gums into the Awards issue....

A

Anonymous

Aww what a cutie...

...where will this all end? Pregnant ladies with the mag against their bumps, claiming children with x-ray eyes?

emotion-11.gif

..one sec..I'll pop next door... she's just had a baby this month..
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

It can be arranged, but I wouldn't want to provoke your leaving. We like you round here.

yiannis550

Jul 14, 2007
Visit site
I wouldn't even dare giving the magazine to my daughter. I save them all for reference until I finalize my affortable dream setup and buy everything for my home cinema:) Whenever she gets a magazine in her hands she just pulls out all the pages one after the other! and if she likes one it just goes in her mouth... You have to see our Argos catalogue. It looks like it went on a diet, and then handled by 10 cats.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts