Is it just me or do reviews from all the websites take longer to come out these days?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

We are soon approaching CES 2016 and most websites haven't reviewed the LG Oled 55eg920 or the LG 55eg910 yet. Then there is the new Hisense 65-910 Uled, I am sure there are others too, what do you think?

D

Deleted member 2457

expat_mike said:
it is not unknown for marketing departments to offer exclusive interviews at these big events, providing the website refrains from publishing a review beforehand.
Ah right.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
gel said:
We are soon approaching CES 2016 and most websites haven't reviewed the LG Oled 55eg920 or the LG 55eg910 yet. Then there is the new Hisense 65-910 Uled, I am sure there are others too, what do you think?

I think it's a rubbish service, especially given how much money we're all paying to read the reviews.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
I don't give a tost. I buy a new telly about once every five years (just before the guarantee expires).

I suppose if you are going to gnaw your own arm off - at the prospect of owning a television for more than one nano second into it's 13th month - then it's important that LG give you daily updates on their progress.

D

Deleted member 2457

spiny norman said:
gel said:

I think it's a rubbish service, especially given how much money we're all paying to read the reviews.
Really? I think it's quite good!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts