iPod Touch 3rd Generation One question/Help

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Hi

I have just done a factory reset or what I thought was one and now all I have on the iPod touch is a picture if a CD and iTunes and the USB cable every time I turn it on. Any ideas here? I am not sure what I have done.

Cheers.

D

Deleted member 2457

cheeseboy said:
sounds like you need to connect it to itunes to activate it before you can do anything else...

Okay cheers.

D

Deleted member 2457

It is not broke or anything is it? Because I am looking to sell it, but sounds like iTunes is a must first then?

Cheers

cheeseboy

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
yep, it's only very recently and with the newer firmware you have been able to active an ipod/iphone over wireless without having to plug it in to itunes. It was one of the most annoying apple related things when you bought one, it was absolutely useless until you plugged it in to itunes to activate it!

D

Deleted member 2457

cheeseboy said:
yep, it's only very recently and with the newer firmware you have been able to active an ipod/iphone over wireless without having to plug it in to itunes. It was one of the most annoying apple related things when you bought one, it was absolutely useless until you plugged it in to itunes to activate it!

Ah cheers, that is excellent, thanks for the help.

D

Deleted member 2457

Yep sorted. Cheers.
smiley-smile.gif

TRENDING THREADS