admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I really need some help!

I have a sony Davis-10 (well, it arrives tomorrow) and want to connect my ipod to it to play my music. I have an ipod classic 80gb (the newest one) Sony do a good dock (TDM IP1) but there also a number of others on the market including the apple one which is cheap and seems good.

I have a sony 32" lcd so for consistency was going to go for the sony one but i would really appreciate anyones input as are they really that different from each other?

Thanks very much

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
The Apple Universal Dock is indeed fantastic value at £35 and we've given it the full five stars. Have seen, but not heard, the Sony dock. There's no reason why the Apple one shouldn't work fine with your DAV-IS10.

A

Anonymous

I second getting Apple's ipod dock...well worth the 35 quid...no need to spend more.

A

Anonymous

Thanks everyone. does it transmit video on to my tv does anyone know?

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
I have a Universal dock with remote brand new and boxed on eBay at the moment for BIN £20. I had one stolen and it was replaced by the insurance company and I didn't use the old one so selling this one still in its wrapper. I have a few people watching so get in quick if you want it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts