iPod Dock For Under £100

harveymt

Jul 17, 2008
Visit site
Need to get an iPod dock for someone. Have seen the Logitech Pure-Fi Anywhere v2 for £73 on Amazon. Any other options? £100 odd would be limit.

idc

The Logitech mm50 is superb for what it is. I also have Logitech PC speakers which again are very good for the money. So I would suggest that the Anywhere, which is well rated by What Hifi, would be a good buy.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
harveymt:Need to get an iPod dock for someone. Have seen the Logitech Pure-Fi Anywhere v2 for £73 on Amazon. Any other options? £100 odd would be limit.

Still haven't heard better for the money than the Logitech Pure-Fi Anywhere 2- especially as it can also be used battery-powered (and comes with rechargeable battery, carry case and multiple plug adapters).

That Amazon deal
ir
is a cracker at£73 - but these deals can come and go; I reckon Amazon reacts to other deals then puts price back up when those rival promotions end.

moriarty

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking around for a portable dock system to use in the bedroom of our cottage but that I can also take away when travelling abroad (so battery power & size are both issues).

I though my search was over when I read Claire's comments on the Logitech PureFi Anywhere II BUT there seems to be an awful lot of faulty units reported on Amazon.

Does anyone have first-hand experience to offer or suggestions for alternatives? As this is by no means our main system we don't want to spend a fortune ... £100 tops.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Hi harveymt.

Check out the Conran Audio dock on Play.com. £60 for black, £70 for white. RRP was £250!!

Not only a dock but also has Bluetooth connectivity. I bought one for my Wife and I'm pleasantly surprised by how good it sounds.

It's mains power only though if that's of any concern.

moriarty said:
I'm looking around for a portable dock system to use in the bedroom of our cottage but that I can also take away when travelling abroad (so battery power & size are both issues).

I though my search was over when I read Claire's comments on the Logitech PureFi Anywhere II BUT there seems to be an awful lot of faulty units reported on Amazon.

Does anyone have first-hand experience to offer or suggestions for alternatives? As this is by no means our main system we don't want to spend a fortune ... £100 tops.

Check this out:

http://www.whathifi.com/forum/hi-fi/crystal-acoustics-ovale-e-portable-bluetooth-speaker-first-impressions

Also check this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Creative-Wireless-Bluetooth-Speaker-System/dp/B003MAJM36/ref=pd_sim_sbs_ce_1

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
bigboss said:
Big Chris said:
moriarty said:
Thanks Chris but I really need a unit with a battery option for travel.

It was more for the OP really..... :doh:

:)

I would've hoped the OP would have been sorted in the intervening 3 years! :)

Nice spot, my bad. I really should look at the dates of posts if these threads from aeons past are gonna keep popping up.:doh:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts