IPAD UK Pricing revealed ! Who want One?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
bobbyg81:On cue as ever Andrew!

emotion-18.gif
- I just assumed you'd left some words out...

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:

emotion-18.gif

football threads on this forum
emotion-4.gif

A

Anonymous

maxflinn:Andrew Everard:

emotion-18.gif

football threads on this forum
emotion-4.gif

?

A

Anonymous

put "end of" before that and andrew would be a happy camper
emotion-11.gif

A

Anonymous

I thought about it but I don't like to annoy Mr E.

Still not sure about your football thread comment. Must be this bloody cold. Or I'm just thick. Eithers possible.

A

Anonymous

bobbyg81:
I thought about it but I don't like to annoy Mr E.

Still not sure about your football thread comment. Must be this bloody cold. Or I'm just thick. Eithers possible.

never mind , its not unusual for my attempts at humour to miss one or two people , ok everyone
emotion-1.gif

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
is it fair to compare it to a laptop ? how does it compare in price to the av remote controls i no theres loads of apps for diferant remote functions.i think it works with the squeeze box and the sonos and apple tv/airport i think it might suport some more high end systems too

what sort of price do these remotes go for? the pad could be a better option than the touch as it is bigger and im sure it does more than these high end profesianl remotes

SHAXOS

Feb 11, 2008
Visit site
NO way! I aint taking one for Jobs at that price! Its just too damn expensive for what it is. I for one will not be following those 2 million iSheep at this price!

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
6 billion people not brought an i pad

2 million people brought an i pad

maybe its the 6 billion not getting an ipad that are the sheep
emotion-5.gif

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
If they're convinced these are going to replace laptops, then there will be 100/200gb plus versions available within a couple of years - I think I'll wait. Well, I'll wait if 100/200gb end up being the price of the current entry level iPad.....if not, I'll happily stick with my laptop and Notebook.

My thoughts about the iPad......in its current form, it's rubbish. But I think it's the pioneer of tablet devices with an ultralight & superfast OS. I suspect OS like this will replace Windows & Mac in the next few years. In the future, we'll be buying laptops / tablets running on Apple & Android based platforms. Microsoft needs to up their game fast & develop OS that's not resource hungry.

AlmaataKZ

Jan 7, 2009
Visit site
I played with one in a shop yesterday. Very nice looks, excellent screen, very responsive. I did nto like the way it attracts fingerprints.

Overall, thsi short hands on did not change my opinion of it: underspec-ed and overpriced. but I will watch the future iPads and similar models from rivals with interest.

brendonw

May 24, 2010
Visit site
the_lhc:
brendonw: It says what it does on the tin.

Well that's all well and good but does it do what it says on the tin?
emotion-1.gif

emotion-4.gif

Yes, just don't try to do anything with it that Apple don't want you too..........oh and don't mention the F word
emotion-2.gif

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
brendonw:the_lhc:
brendonw: It says what it does on the tin.

Well that's all well and good but does it do what it says on the tin?
emotion-1.gif

emotion-4.gif

Yes, just don't try to do anything with it that Apple don't want you too..........oh and don't mention the F word
emotion-2.gif

Fried Chicken?

Flash works VERY well on my android phone...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts