iPad Pro 2017 Speakers & Sound Quality

sound10

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone, just received my new 12.9 iPad Pro 2017 a couple of days ago. Really like most things about my new iPad except for the speakers. For such a premium device, I thought the inbuilt speakers would sound much better than they do. However I'm quite disappointed by the sound quality tbh. Would appreciate other forum members opinions with regards to this. Thanks :)

jjbomber

sound10 said:
Hi everyone, just received my new 12.9 iPad Pro 2017 a couple of days ago. Really like most things about my new iPad except for the speakers. For such a premium device, I thought the inbuilt speakers would sound much better than they do. However I'm quite disappointed by the sound quality tbh. Would appreciate other forum members opinions with regards to this. Thanks :)

Firstly, commisserations on being stuck with a Cr-Apple product. However all is not lost.

Take out a 6 month subscription to WhatHiFi and you get a free Jam Heavy Metal HX-P920 Wireless Speaker. This is the best £25 you will ever spend.

https://www.whathifi.com/news/save-over-50-what-hi-fi-plus-free-five-star-wireless-speaker

sound10

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
jjbomber said:
sound10 said:

Firstly, commisserations on being stuck with a Cr-Apple product. However all is not lost.

Take out a 6 month subscription to WhatHiFi and you get a free Jam Heavy Metal HX-P920 Wireless Speaker. This is the best £25 you will ever spend.

https://www.whathifi.com/news/save-over-50-what-hi-fi-plus-free-five-sta...

Hi, thanks for your reply and advice. Will look into taking up the offer. Cheers :)

D

Deleted member 2457

I got the iPad Pro 12inch model first generation and love it, sometimes the newer models with sound take a bit of getting used to, but once you do they are great!

D

Deleted member 2457

I know when you lay them down on something they sound better. Like I put them on a sideboard and listen to it and listen to it laying on my bed. The sound really good then it echoes out. I once thought the iPad Air sounded terrible after listening to the iPad 2 but I soon got used to it again.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts