IPad mini 3 £249 at Currys

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

John Duncan said:
FFS. It was £319 yesterday, when I ended up buying an original iPad mini for £199 as the 3 was too dear...
Where did you buy it from? Could you return it? I got three year warranty on my laptop which is very useful.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
John Duncan said:
FFS. It was £319 yesterday, when I ended up buying an original iPad mini for £199 as the 3 was too dear...

Where did you buy it from? I bought the original iPad mini for £179 from John Lewis just before Christmas.
And on Black Friday it was £150!

D

Deleted member 2457

Tesco have it even cheaper at £229!

http://www.tesco.com/direct/apple-ipad-mini-3-16gb-wifi-gold/683-5440.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=683-5440&sc_cmp=tp4_aff_1018132

D

Deleted member 2457

That's tempti g as an early Xmas present for someone!

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
gel said:
That's tempti g as an early Xmas present for someone!

Trust me, this same iPad will become much cheaper by Christmas.
Are the new ones coming which are bigger and better?

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
John Duncan said:

I wish i'd known you wanted one back when I was buying my iPad Mini 3. I've sold my old 16GB original mini (black, wi-fi) to a colleague with a big chunk of it's JL 3-year guarantee transferred.

Mint condition, box, lead, charger, everything for £80 :) (I couldn't be a###d with e-bay.)

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
chebby said:
gel said:

It's an iPad Mini.
iPad Mini 4 large. *smile*

Then they will have to drop the 'Mini' name as large
bd0d5f08997b7a4ad8598963f7e50231.png
Mini.

Where is the source of your information about the size of the 'iPad Mini 4'?

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
gel said:
chebby said:
gel said:

It's an iPad Mini.
iPad Mini 4 large. *smile*

Then they will have to drop the 'Mini' name as large Mini.

Where is the source of your information about the size of the 'iPad Mini 4'?
Its been a while since I looked up iPad news but I was expecting the iPad Air to come in large with about a 12 inch screen from what I can remember. Just read this on the mini but it doesn't mention size just thinness which again said smaller.

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/ipad.mini.4.rumors.apple.to.release.new.tablet.next.month/50790.htm

i will have a look for some more news.

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
John Duncan said:

I wish i'd known you wanted one back when I was buying my iPad Mini 3. I've sold my old 16GB original mini (black, wi-fi) to a colleague with a big chunk of it's JL 3-year guarantee transferred.

Mint condition, box, lead, charger, everything for £80 :) (I couldn't be a###d with e-bay.)
You should take it to Game they do goods for cash there and they are normally quite good.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
chebby said:
John Duncan said:

You should take it to Game they do goods for cash there and they are normally quite good.

No I shouldn't.

My colleague didn't have much cash (two very young kids and a killer mortgage and a wife who is only back to part-time work so far).

£80 was enough.

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
gel said:
chebby said:
John Duncan said:

No I shouldn't.

My colleague didn't have much cash (two very young kids and a killer mortgage and a wife who is only back to part-time work so far).

£80 was enough.
Okay. *smile*