iPad Mini 2 £200 at John Lewis 3 year warranty

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
The free 3-year guarantee offer applies to all iPads (and all tablets) at JL.
Yep. It will probably last until Black Friday now.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Are JL a 'black friday' participant?

When is it? (I really want to stay in that day.)

One of our daughters showed me videos of some of the worst/most violent black friday scenes on her phone when visiting me in hospital last year. It briefly made me sick to be British!

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:

One of our daughters showed me videos of some of the worst/most violent black friday scenes on her phone when visiting me in hospital last year. It briefly made me sick to be British!
Yep, John Lewis do participate in Black Friday and does Apple. Best to stay in a pick up deals if you want them on the Internet. John Lewis starts 12.00 the night before so best to stay up. Sometime in November it is.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
chebby said:

Yep, John Lewis do participate in Black Friday and does Apple. Best to stay in a pick up deals if you want them on the Internet. John Lewis starts 12.00 the night before so best to stay up. Sometime in November it is.

No thanks. I'm waiting for the first - and as yet non-existent - iPad Mini (or iPhone) to get 256GB before I buy another one. I have 128GB versions of both and I want more.

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
gel said:
chebby said:

No thanks. I'm waiting for the first - and as yet non-existent - iPad Mini (or iPhone) to get 256GB before I buy another one. I have 128GB versions of both and I want more.
*smile*

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts