IPAD Air 2 64gb £359 with £5 voucher code on main site

Not exactly a scam site but they're based in Hong Kong. Also poor customer service. Check their terms and conditions:

By purchasing a product through the Site, customers outside of By purchasing a product through the Site, customers outside of Hong Kong will normally be subjected to import duties and taxes and any other applicable customs related costs. Customs policies differ from country to country, which may result in indirect customs related costs in addition to the directly related customs costs charged by the courier. Customers typically should contact their local customs office if more information is required about this. Simply Electronics will have no control over applicable customs policies. You agree that you are the sole importer of the product(s) and are responsible for all import duties and taxes, and any related levies for the purchase of your product(s). Hong Kong will normally be subjected to import duties and taxes and any other applicable customs related costs. Customs policies differ from country to country, which may result in indirect customs related costs in addition to the directly related customs costs charged by the courier. Customers typically should contact their local customs office if more information is required about this. Simply Electronics will have no control over applicable customs policies. You agree that you are the sole importer of the product(s) and are responsible for all import duties and taxes, and any related levies for the purchase of your product(s).

Feral

Nov 19, 2008
Visit site
Thanks Big Boss, we'll see how this plays out. what is really annoying was my card company performed a security check when trying to buy from Rakuten and by the time they sorted it out the were sold out.

They say the lessions you pay for are better learned but i'll post back here when it turns up possibly with my tail between my legs.

Feral

Nov 19, 2008
Visit site
Nothing yet Gel. I was going to buy one anyhow so we'll see how much it costs in the end plus not in a rush. I'll post back and let you know the final bill but might not see anything arrive for 10 days.

D

Deleted member 2457

Feral said:
Nothing yet Gel. I was going to buy one anyhow so we'll see how much it costs in the end plus not in a rush. I'll post back and let you know the final bill but might not see anything arrive for 10 days.
Okay. Gel.

Feral

Nov 19, 2008
Visit site
Turned up to today by Hermes. The charger inside had the Asian 2 flat pin socket but a UK version was supplied outside of the I-Pad box. All looking good so far and in the process of setting up.

There were no additional fees and did not see any customs labels on the package so got my bargain in the end but was i just lucky?

Feral said:
Turned up to today by Hermes.  The charger inside had the Asian 2 flat pin socket but a UK version was supplied outside of the I-Pad box. All looking good so far and in the process of setting up.

There were no additional fees and did not see any customs labels on the package so got my bargain in the end but was i just lucky?

?

*good*

You were lucky!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts