iPad 3 £329!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I bet Curry's aren't the only place holding a stock of barely-out-the-factory iPad 3s that are suddenly obsolete.
Mind you some retailers are trying better than others. For example Argos's best price online is still £369.

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Stop it gel...I just know you are going to find the latest iPad cheaper than what I paid for it just days ago very soon, mind you with it coming from JL I'm sure I could return it easy enough ;)

Naughty boy :shame: LOL

D

Deleted member 2457

Oldboy said:
Stop it gel...I just know you are going to find the latest iPad cheaper than what I paid for it just days ago very soon, mind you with it coming from JL I'm sure I could return it easy enough ;)

smiley-laughing.gif
You still got my favourite deal.
smiley-smile.gif

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
gel said:
Oldboy said:

smiley-laughing.gif
smiley-smile.gif

I'm very happy with that deal and you are a star for finding it as it tempted me into the iPad, it should be with me tomorrow :bounce:

D

Deleted member 2457

Oldboy said:
gel said:
Oldboy said:

smiley-laughing.gif
smiley-smile.gif

I'm very happy with that deal and you are a star for finding it as it tempted me into the iPad, it should be with me tomorrow :bounce:

Ah nice one.
smiley-smile.gif

GetCarter

Nov 5, 2003
Visit site
Hi

Are these deals "in-store" only deals? looked on the websites of both, and I can't see the same prices?

I assume you are all talking of 16gb models? Do you know if there is a proportional deal on the 32gb models??

Many thanks for any further info.

D

Deleted member 2457

GetCarter said:
Hi

Are these deals "in-store" only deals? looked on the websites of both, and I can't see the same prices?

I assume you are all talking of 16gb models? Do you know if there is a proportional deal on the 32gb models??

Many thanks for any further info.

It was on the website but it has expired now. HMV Instore were doing the iPad 3 32GB for £329, not sure if they still are.

D

Deleted member 2457

Richer Sounds are doing it for £329!

http://www.richersounds.com/product/ipads-tablets-pcs/apple/ipad-3/appl-ipad3-16gb-wifi

GetCarter

Nov 5, 2003
Visit site
Just called my local HMV (Crawley), and they reckon the offer expired a week or two ago!

But also that they have no stocks of ANY Apple products whatsoever, as HMV are having supply chain problems with Apple, which considering we are in the run-up to christmas, and HMV's way forward is supposed to be technology, is somewhat worrying to say the least!!

Thanks for the other pointers though

D

Deleted member 2457

No probs. Did you try your local Richer Sounds? Or direct even.

GetCarter

Nov 5, 2003
Visit site
Richer are only listing 16gb's, don't think I could survive on that, having a 32gb version 1, that seems to be at around 28-29gb all the time!

Havn't had a chance to try elsewhere as yet

T

the record spot

16Gb is the new 8Gb. Nobody wants it these days. I'd almost put good money down that the next version of the iPad will kickoff at 32Gb.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts