iPad 2 16GB for £299

A

Anonymous

I am so honoured to meet the 'Keeper Of The Hot Deals' Forum.

8) Well my link took people to a web site that is also pretty good at giving out good advice in respect of lots of things, including bargains. It also gave the prices options of all the other I Pads as well, so more information if you like. Not that I was trying to out do you you understand.

So sorry if I trod on your toe M8.

I can see why your name here is bigboss, :roll:

My name also suits me.

However, in future whenever I am a little unsure about whether or not to make a particular post, I will consider asking you if it is O.K. . :exmark: I always did do as I was told by my bosses. :)

Cashback my ***e ;)

In any case, I see that the price is now £329....from your link, my link, everybodys ruddy link.

I almost purchased one, but I was hesitating between the 2 and the new.

A

Anonymous

+1 to the last reply, no need to be so sarcastic to someone who trys to help others with deals without personal insults.

I hope you are not long on this forum with your insults, its not what people want to hear around here thank you!.

A

Anonymous

It looks like I got this wrong then :oops: , and I do apologise. I actually thought that you where being sarcastic with me, hense my remarks.

Sorry.

But like you all I was trying to do was put people onto a good money saving web site and give more information in respect of I Pad prices.

Right now I have not got the option on editing my post, but when I have I will delete my 'sarcastic' remarks.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts